Ronaldo claims Serie A is tougher to score goals than La Liga and Premier League

         Ronaldo reveals the toughest league among the Serie A, La Liga and EPL to score goals

 - Cristiano Ronaldo says it is more tasking to score goals in Serie A than the Spanish La ot the English top flight

 - The Portuguese star netted 450 goals in 438 appearances during his nine years spell at the Santiago Bernabeu

 - Ronaldo has managed to score 21 times in his first 35 games for Juventus since arriving from Real Madrid last summer Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed it is a tougher task to score goals in Serie A than the Spanish La Liga or English Premier League.

 According to a Give Me Football report citing Marca, the Portuguese who spent nine years at the Bernabeu, scoring a 450 goals in 438 appearances that might never see the light of the day again.

 The 34-year-old Ronaldo has netted 21 times in his first 35 games for Juventus since his arrival from Real Madrid last summers.

 Currently, Ronaldo is joint-second in the Serie A scorers chart alongside AC Milan’s star Krzysztof Piatek are one goal adrift of leading scorer Fabio Quagliarella of Sampdoria, who has scored 20 goals so far this campaign.

 "In my opinion, in the Italian league it is more difficult to score than in the Spanish league,” Ronaldo was quoted as saying by Marca.

 “The Spanish league is more open, the teams risk more, the priority here is to defend well and then attack.

   “In Spain it is not like that, it is always open game,” Ronaldo stressed, even as he was quick to add.

 “I also played in England for five years and I think the league in which it is more difficult to score is the Italian one.

” Interestingly, Ronaldo netted 118 goals - 84 of which were scored in the Premier League - during his six years spell with Man United. But insists the Italian topflight is the most difficulty to score goals.

 "The balance is very positive,” he continued. “I feel good at the individual level, I feel adapted to the Italian league and it is a difficult league, in my opinion, the most difficult for the strikers, a league with a lot of quality.

 I did not expect the Italian league to have this quality, I am happy, my family and my children are happy, everything is positive,” he noted before summing up.

 We adapt well, my family likes Italy, it is a different reality, a different country, a different language and culture but I have adapted well.

 “I have always lived away from home since I was 11 years old, so I have no problems adapting to another country. I went to England with 18, to Madrid with 25 and to Turin with 33. It is not difficult for me to adapt to a different country or culture.”

  Earlier, Legit.ng reported that Diego Simeone has sounded a note of warning to Atletico Madrid squad members to be watchful of Juventus stars ahead of their reverse UCL fixture on Tuesday night..

 According to Daily Mail, the La Liga side appeared in excellent mood during their training session at the Juventus stadium, with Simeone showing off some ball skills during the session.

 Godin, who netted the all-important second goal during the 2-0 victory over the Old Lady’s in Spain back in February was also spotted in training getting set for tonight’s cracker.







No comments:

Powered by Blogger.